Zorich Group is a South Australian, family owned company with a passion for its people. Established over 30 years ago it is the parent company of major retailers such as Sportspower, JT Surf, Rivalry Urbanwear and Sports Runouts.
Zorich group aims to deliver premium sport, surf and street wear products to local communities and clubs. With 16 locations across Adelaide and over 180 staff Zorich Group strives for customer and employee satisfaction in everything we do.
We are looking for a dedicated, hands on leader to manage our
- JT Surf Harbour Town | Store Manager | Full Time 38 Hours per week
This person has a passion for sun, surf & fashion that comes from a retail management background. You will lead and develop a passionate team to deliver an exceptional customer experience while managing high demand stock levels, have a great attention to detail and importantly, an eye for visual merchandising.
Zorich Group employees will be rewarded with a bundle of perks and benefits, some of these include:
- A competitive salary + super
- 2 consecutive days off on a weekly basis
- Generous Uniform Allowance
- 40% off Zorich Group brands – Sportspower, JT Surf and Rivalry
- Exclusive discounts through our HR Platform on a range of items from home appliances, movie tickets, tools, electronics, travel necessities and much more!
- Be a part of Zorich Group training events, product launch events, award nights and leadership forums
- Work with a company that aims to invest in and grow our people to become the next leaders of this highly driven organisation
- Work with premium products and brands and be part of a team that is passionate about sport / passionate about fashion / passionate about surf lifestyle
As Store Manager, you will help build, lead and drive the team to deliver best in class customer experiences.
You will also be responsible, however not limited to the following duties & responsibilities:
- Support the management team in all areas of the business.
- Lead by example to set management expectations across your team and manage performance.
- Train, mentor and coach team members to work towards goals and future planning.
- Problem solving and ability to provide solutions.
- Produce and analyse required financial reports.
- Roster management and payroll approval.
- Manage team to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Proactive approach in loss prevention management i.e. stock shrinkage.
- Work with the visual merchandising guidelines to ensure that all creative visions are applied within the store.
- Demonstrate a duty of care to team members, internal & external stakeholders by ensuring that the work environment is safe, healthy and fit for work.
Who you are:
- You have previous Store Management experience.
- You are experience in supervising and managing 4 or more employees.
- You are passionate about creating a memorable service experience for our customers.
- You have proven record of driving and exceeding KPI’s.
- You love sun, surf and fashion.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and learning.
- You have experience in training, coach and mentoring team members.
- You are confident with communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You have a genuine desire to make a difference.
Zorich Group recognises our people are the heart of our business, to reward and recognise your truly valued contribution Zorich Group aims to continually offer internal growth and rewards while creating a fun and engaging environment.
If you can outshine the rest with your exceptional customer service experience click the apply button now to join Zorich Group today!
Zorich Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that respects all cultures, different ways of thinking and supports people to perform at their best and develop their full potential.
No agencies please.