Zorich Group is a proud South Australian family business established in 1987 by Tom and Judy Zorich. Zorich Group is the parent company of retail businesses SportspowerZG, JT Surf, Rivalry, Sports Runouts and Wake Watersports. We are a customer centric business whom focus on growing our people, making things happen while remaining open to change.
We are looking for a hands on, reliable and motivated Warehouse Assistant to join our Distribution Centre team in our new state of the art facility in Direk, South Australia 5110.
Our Distribution Centre is open Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm and we close on weekends and public holidays. We have shifts available between 3 and 8 hours every day and are looking for successful candidates to obtain 15-25+ hours or more per week.
Good things start here, especially if this is your first job! Generally, you will need to be at least 15 years of age to apply for employment with Zorich Group. With so many opportunities to build a great career at Zorich Group, when you start here you could go anywhere! You can tell us when you can work and we’ll roster your shifts around your availability, so you won’t have to miss study or important moments with your family.
- Picking and packing of orders for both online customers, 3PL customers and our store wider networks,
- Manual loading and unloading of vehicles,
- Receipting (putaway) of goods into the Warehouse,
- Receiving and shipping stock with a mobile computer using the Warehouse Management System (WMS),
- Other warehouse operational duties as required.
Who you are:
- Can work at a fast pace with attention to detail,
- Sound computer and/or PDA skills,
- Must be physically fit to perform manual lifting,
- You have excellent time management skills and agile and flexible to directions,
- Be self-motivated,
- Comply with safe working practices,
- You are committed to continuous improvement and learning,
- Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive to change,
- Stock or inventory management control would be advantageous.
- Willing to drive any fleet vehicle covered by a standard car licence.
- Preferred, but not mandatory, to hold a current forklift licence.
PerkZ of being a Zorich Group team member:
A strong commitment to your growth & development
- You will be recognised for your hard work & passion in our regular RecogniZe awards program.
- Significant employee discount for you and your family in our retail businesses SportspowerZG, JT Surf, Rivalry, Sports Runouts and Wake Watersports.
- The opportunity to contribute & make a difference in the lives of South Australian’s and their families through Light The Way, our in-house charitable foundation – for more info: https://lightthewaysa.org/
- Access to Zorich Group Hero discounts platform with products from electronics, appliances to outdoor experiences and gift cards.
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, caring work culture, where you will be made to feel part of the Zorich Group family
In return for your truly valued contribution we will support your ongoing career development and offer a friendly, supportive and innovative environment for you to thrive.
If you believe you have the skills and enthusiasm to be a Warehouse Assistant for Zorich Group click the apply button now!
Please note; Zorich Group would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for interview will be contacted directly.
No agencies please.